AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

The Future is here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Future is here

Post  Jason Storm on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 pm

The screen fades from a black and we see what appears to be the backstage of the AXN arena. The area is covered with various wires, cords, and construction equipment. We can see employees working behind the scene in order to rebuild AXN from the ground up. As the camera pans to the left we see one of AXN’s interviewers, Candy Kane, walking with her head down looking at papers. She continues walking till she looks and spots someone coming from the parking lot. She hurries over to him and grabs his arm and swings him around to face her.

Candy Kane: “Howdy there Mr. Storm.”

The man turns and we see it is none other than Jason Storm, a former fighter of AXN Entertainment.

Jason Storm: “Well hello to you to pretty thang, and please just call me Jason.”

Candy blushes for a few seconds.

Jason Storm: “Did you need something?”

Candy Kane: “I just wanted to ask you a few questions so the viewers can understand more about the people they are watching.”

Jason Storm: “Ah, okay then. Fire away.”

Candy positions herself beside Jason so that we are able to see both of them in frame.

Candy Kane: “First question! So you are a returning member of AXN. How does it feel to be returning back to this place after a few years of an off season?”

Jason Storm: “Well as you may or may not know, I wasn’t technically apart of AXN per say. I was a part of BWF. While it was under the X-Entertainment branding, I wouldn’t exactly classify it as part of AXN. But other than that, it’s good to finally be here in AXN. I’ve heard a lot of good things about this place and the things Chef has planned for this company. I hope to be one of the faces of this company and help bring it back to the top.”

Candy Kane: “I forgot about BWF. Too bad it wasn’t as successful as AXN. What they were doing with X-Entertainment was revolutionary for this business and could of opened a lot of doors for people.”

Candy lifts her papers up and reads something from them before dropping them down below camera view.

Candy Kane: “The lineup for tonight’s show says that you are scheduled to face Munya The Crippler. Do you think this will be a good matchup for your debut here? Do you think that you have what it takes to win against him?”

Jason Storm: “Honestly Candy, I think I am the best fighter here. Nobody else has the experience and passion to win more than I do. I have ever thing it takes to be the very best and it is only a matter of time till you will see some gold draped over my shoulder.”

Candy Kane: “Bold statement from you Jason. Hopefully you can back up your words and pull out the W tonight. I am sure that Munya is thinking the exact same thing right now as he gets ready for your matchup. Everybody wants to earn a victory in their debut match, but there can only be one winner at the end of the night.”

Jason Storm: “And it is clearly going to be me standing in the middle of the ring with my hand raised by the ref. When the final bell rings, I will walk over Munya as he tries to gather his thoughts and contemplate whether or not it was a smart idea to step in the ring with me. Now if you excuse me, I must be getting ready for my match.”

Candy Kane: “Very well Jason, thank you for your time and good luck in your match tonight.”

Jason starts walking off the screen.

Jason Storm: “I won’t be needing luck Candy, I have everything that I need.”

Jason completely walks off as the screen fades to black.
Jason Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top