AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

A starting point

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A starting point

Post  Emily Scott on Fri May 08, 2015 4:00 pm

The scene opens with dark haired women standing side on to the camera. She is wearing a long grey coat that goes down to floor, hiding her figure, and she is holding a phone to her ear.

Unknown woman: I am in, they have given me a trial period, but the main thing is I am in......
No I don't want you to make a call.....
We discussed this....
Listen, I said I wanted to do this my way, so just trust me...
I got to go, looks like someone wants to talk to me..

The woman quickly puts the phone in her pocket as Candy walks into shot.

Candy: Did I hear you just say you have a trial here?

The woman purses her lips as Candy, pouting slightly.

Woman: Don't you know its rude to listen to other people's conversations?

Candy gets a little flustered at the question, her cheeks getting pink as she struggles to compose herself.

Candy: Sorry it's just that....

Candy finds herself interrupted by the sound of laughter, as the woman facing her struggles to hide her mirth.

Woman: I am sorry, I couldn't resist my dear.
First, yes you heard correctly, I do have a trial here and secondly, let me introduce myself.
My name is Emily Scott, and I am looking forward to showing the AXN fans what I am capable of.

Candy: Well Emily nice to meet you. Can I ask what is it you hope to achieve here at AXN?

Emily: Achieve? The same thing that every aspiring wrestler aims for, to be the best.
There may be some who are here just for the money or to use this place as a stepping stone, but they will fall to the wayside.
I am here for the long run, and it does not matter how many times I get knocked down, just that I will always get back up.

Candy: Sorry but I have to ask, is that a British accent? And you know there are some big names here, it wont be easy to get to the top.

Emily: Yes, it is a British accent, not that it is important. And yes, I know it won't be easy, but if you listen carefully you can hear it...

Candy: Hear what?

Emily slow leans in, close enough that Candy can feel her breath on her cheek as she whispers, just loud enough for the camera to capture.

Emily:My destiny calling....

Before Candy can say anything else, Emily turns and walks off camera and the shot fades out.
Emily Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top