AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

An Old Friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Old Friend

Post  Guest on Tue May 19, 2015 9:22 pm

The cameras fade in and we see Hieu walking down the hall backstage. He stops at a door leading outside and opens it. He is met by a familiar face. The man on the other side of the door turns out to be Duke.

Duke: Man am I glad to see you.

Duke gives Hieu a hug and comes in. Hieu leads Duke down the hall to the dressing room.

Hieu: It's good to see you again Duke. It's been a long time.

Duke: It has and I'm glad you called.

Hieu: Well, I'm in a new environment and thought that a familiar face would ensure things go well while I'm here.

Duke: You getting yourself into trouble already?

They both have a laugh as Hieu opens the door to the dressing room and they both sit down

Hieu: No, not yet. But there are some things that I have seen that have piqued my interest. I haven't quite made up my mind yet on how I want to approach these things but when I do, I wanted someone there who I know I can trust.

Duke: Well you know I got your back whatever it is.

Hieu looks up at Duke, his expression having changed to a much more serious one

Hieu: Before you promise anything, I want you to know that this isn't going to be like it was in the past. It's been a long time, I'm not the same person I was.

Duke: That may not necessarily be a bad thing. This business isn't what it was when we left. It may just take a different type of man to conquer this beast. Like I said before, I'm with you 100% of the way.

Hieu: (grins) That's good to hear. Well, I'll let you get ready. You have a match coming up pretty soon.

Duke: Alright thanks.

Hieu gets up and makes his way to the door. He opens the door but stops before leaving. He turns back to Duke to say one last thing.

Hieu: As for what we just talked about, just hold tight for now. When I need you, I'll let you know.

Duke: You got it boss.

Hieu grins again and leaves the dressing room as Duke continues preparing for his match and the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top