AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Getting to know TBG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to know TBG

Post  Guest on Mon May 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Camera fades into the back of The Bobbaii Gudii's head, He raises his arms and lowers his head. Few seconds of an awkward silence occur, he then quickly turns around and looks straight into the camera revoltingly while breathing heavy. Spit flies all over the lens as he starts to shout in a shakey high pitched voice.

The Bobbaii Gudii: "IIII DESERVE MORE THAN THIS! WHYYY AM I FIGHTING AGAINST AND WITH AMATEURS. IIII AM CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL, WHYYY IS EVERYONE IN THIS ARENA SO UGLY. ONE THING YOU SHOULD ALLLL KNOW IS.. IIII AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN HISTORY OF EARTH AND IIII AM THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN ON EARTH AND YOUU WILL END UP RESPECTING ME."

He lowers his head once again and takes two deep breaths. Suddenly he raises his head slowly with a big friendly smile and starts to speak in a normal manner.

The Bobbaii Gudii: "I am so humbled and grateful for this oppurtinity AXN have given me to work with and against such talent. I am so glad to be working with the best crowd I have ever been around."

The Bobbaii Gudii suddenly grabs his head as his whole body starts shaking in odd fashion, he starts saying each word in a different voice.

The Bobbaii Gudii: "I love, YOU'RE, so much, ALL, good night, UGLY, I WANT TO HURT PEOPLE."

The Bobbaii Gudii violently pushes the camera to the floor and walks away from the scene as the camera fades out.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum