AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

A little bit of foreshadowing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little bit of foreshadowing

Post  Guest on Fri May 29, 2015 9:51 pm

The camera fades in and we see James Dean and Scardex backstage. They appear to be standing in front of a door discussing something inaudibly. All of a sudden the door opens and it is Hieu standing on the other side. Hieu motions for them to come in without saying a word. Once they are all inside, Hieu shuts the door and they begin to speak

Hieu: I imagine you're here because you've given some thought to what we spoke about earlier?

James: We thought about it...

Scar: And we think it's interesting but we want to know why.

Hieu: Why? That's a good question. One that you won't receive an answer for just yet. I know that may be a bit of a turn off but if you really are interested than you need to trust me.

James: Trust isn't something that is just given away Hieu. You should know that.

Hieu: Yeah, yeah, yeah "you gotta earn my trust" whatever. I'm telling you right now that you need to give me your trust and very, very soon, you will realize that it was the best decision for you. Now, you can trust me and we can do this together and maybe we could even be friends or, I can be something much worse.

Scar: That's not a very compelling argument you made there.

James: Yeah, was that the speech that was supposed to win us over? Cause if so, it wasn't that great.

Hieu looks at both James and Scar before laughing to himself and smirking

Hieu: If you were really listening, you'd realize that I wasn't trying to make a compelling argument, nor was I trying to win you over. I'm going to be blunt with you. I'm telling you how it needs to be and you can either adhere to that or not. That's entirely up to you. But what you choose will determine how far you go in this upcoming Elimination Chamber match at Chasing Glory AND in the rest of your careers here at AXN with me.

James and Scar don't look particularly happy initially but after exchanging some glances, seem to come to peace with it

James: Fine, we're in.

Hieu: Good. For now, keep this to yourselves and I'll see you two again very soon.

James and Scar turn and leave the room and Hieu is right behind them. As he steps out of the room he runs into Duke.

Duke: Hey man I was looking for you. We have a tag match tonig...

Hieu: I know. Let's go.

Duke looks back and sees that it was James and Scardex that were leaving from the same room Hieu had just come out of.

Duke: What was that about?

Hieu: I'll let you know on the way. We are going to do some big things here Duke. This is just the beginning.

Hieu and Duke head off to their match and the camera follows them out

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum