AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

The best is yet to come...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The best is yet to come...

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:45 pm

The camera fades in to show Hieu leaving his locker room and walking down the hall backstage before he is stopped by Candy Kane

Candy: Hieu! Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

Hieu: Sure, make it quick.

Candy: I wanted to get your thoughts on losing the AXN championship elimination chamber match to Jason Storm.

Hieu: I lost. What more do you want?

Candy: Well...are there any plans to continue to pursue Jason and the title?

Hieu: I'm not done with Jason. In fact, I'm just getting started . If Jason is smart, he'll steer clear of me but it won't matter. Wherever he goes, I will find him and that AXN championship will find its way to the waist of a true champion and not some kid like Jason.

Candy: Those are bold words. How about your match tonight with Master of Time?

Hieu: Master of Time? What kind of name is that. He can turn back the clock as much as he wants tonight but the result will be the same for him every time. He will lose and I will be back on my path to what belongs to me.

With that, Hieu walks off towards the stage for his match with Master of Time. The camera pans back to a headshot of Candy

Candy: There you have it, Hieu is on a warpath towards the AXN championship and it doesn't look like much, if anything, is going to stop him. Stay tuned to see how this plays out.

The camera fades to black

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum