AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Storm warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Storm warning

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:00 am

The Titantron switches to the backstage interview area, where Candy Kane is standing next to Bianca LeBlanc, Bianca's hair is tied back and she's dressed in a hot-pink wrestling top, purple wrestling shorts and black knee-length wrestling boots

Candy: "Hi everyone, I'm here with Bianca."

Bianca: "Heeey!"

Candy: "Now Bianca ever since you captured the Paranoia title, there's been several murmurs that you didn't deserve to become champion and that your cleavage and certain other things carried you to capture the title. Do you have anything to say about this?"

Bianca: "You know Candy, I actually have heard these accusations and I must admit that they hurt. Did I not go out there to the ring and deliver matches that entertained the crowd and did I not win those very same matches? I have no idea why people would even start to tell such tales."

Candy: "Talking of tales, a lot of the fans have mentioned that they are yet to see you with the belt and that that may have sparked these rumors, that you don't feel worthy of wearing it."

Bianca: "Well then if they want to see me with the belt all they have to do is ask me. I keep it safe, I have seen enough backstage attacks to steal a belt, so why risk that?"

Candy: "So after facing up to those questions, I have one more. What do you think of your match tonight?"

Bianca: "Hennerz and Helena Noir, they are quite respectable wrestlers in their own right and I team up with Damien Death Storm, I think this match will be interesting and indeed a good warm-up for next week. I had a few sessions with Damien in the gym and I think that there is a good chance that we might be victorious in this match, though I believe that Hennerz and Helena will be tough opponents if they get the chance."

Candy: "Well thank you for your time Bianca and good luck in that match."

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top